Gantt4Flex is an interactive and flexible Gantt diagram library for Flex.
In enterprise applications a Gantt diagram/component is often needed. However it's more a "Gantt-like" diagram; usually an "out of the box" Gantt diagram is not enough and it needs to be customized according to various business specific rules and constraints. Customizing can mean: appearance and/or interaction.
With Gantt4Flex we are offering:
- a library that can be easily customized according to needs of the business. Flexible. Highly interactive. Highly customizable.
- performance. Gantt4Flex is based on FlexDiagram library (our component used in the Flower Platform family of products, e.g. UML4AS - UML for ActionScript and Flex). It contains intelligent algorithms (that overcome some limitations of the Flash platform) that make possible to have a large number of graphical elements on the screen;
- exemplary support.
As a company, Crispico is in the enterprise applications business for many years, and we know the difference between an "off the shelf" product that "might" be adapted, and a product that was designed with extension possibilities in mind, from the beginning. We also know what exemplary support means and how important this is for mission critical production applications.
To keep up with the latest news regarding Gantt4Flex you can:
- look on our blog, http://blog.flower-platform.com, filtered by the "gantt4flex" tag
- subscribe to the RSS feed of our blog
- follow our twitter account